Naruto Doujutsu Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Doujutsu Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rokudou
¤«KÅGÊ»¤
¤«KÅGÊ»¤
Rokudou

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr - 9:08

Introduction
----------
Four dark shinobi stand at the foot of a mountain and begin dashing towards the tip. As they reach the tip, one of the four shinobi uses Katon Ryuuka at one of the others. The victim dodges and then uses Kage Kunai at the other one. They finaly reach the top and approach a tree. They then sit on a branch each ment for each shinobi. One of them sit on a branch with a red circle with a weird kaleidoscope marking in the middle. One sat on a branch with a plain white circle with a black circle in middle. One sat on a branch with a grey circle on it and many small circles were inside the big one. The last one sat on a branch with a plain red circle on it.

???: Really now John, did you have to be so violent?

John: I was only testing to see if you haven't grown soft over the hundred years since the last meeting, Ranmaru.

Ranmaru: Now now, why would I grow soft with you stalking me finding out how to assassinate me?

John: do you really believe that? I would never murder you, this meeting couldn't happen without you.

??: Enough! Its time to do what we came here to do!

Ranmaru: Now, Madara, do you really have to haste us?

Madara: No, Im just here to have fun! Lets Get This Over With! I Have Things To do! People To See!

???: All of you act as if you want to kill each other. If so then go ahead. Im only here to finsih what we started.

Madara: Do you really want this to end, Rokudou?!

Rokudou: I am! For Six Hunred Years Now, Our Clans Have Been In War To See Who Was The Strongest, Six Hundred Years!

John: I agree, its time we get this over with. I have lost many hyuuga's over the years.

Ranmaru: Same here, my clan is weak since they are only allowed to read peoples mind and see past the Byakugan.

John: Now, Rokudou. Do you have the paper? If you remember, we must all.....

Rokudou: Yes, I know. Sign The Paper Agreeing For Our Clans To Be At Peice.

Rokudou then summons the papper at the tip of the tree. The top of the tree was chopped off so it could be flat. Rokudou then signs the paper with a kunai covered in his blood.

Madara: Finally!

Madara signs the paper as his finger was covered with his blood. John then has the branch grow a thorn. He pricks his finger on the thorn and signs the paper. All that was left was Ranmaru to sign his name and then confirm the treaty. Ranmaru then summons a feather tipped with his blood and writes his name down. He then performs a handsign only known to his clan and as he raises his hand to summon the seal on the back of the treaty, three kunai's were stuck into him. One right under the head at the back of the neck, one went though his hand and the last one in his left shoulder. The other three ninja's eye's widen with shock.

Madara: Great! We have someone who doesn't want to finish the treaty and wants to be the greatest doujutsu master!

John: Dont complain! It could have been you. It cant be anyone else! Noone else know's of this place but us!

Rokudou then jumps behind Ranmaru at the tip of his branch. His eye's then widen as he pulls out one of the kunais in Ranmaru.

Rokudou: Dont be pointing fingers, John!

Rokudou lifts up the kunai and shows it to Madara. Madara then jumps towads John and kicks him. John doesn't flinch nor does he move off the branch.

John: What are you doing?! Im not responsible for any of this!

Rokudou: Oh, no?!

Rokudou then throws the kunai at the side of the tree top infront of John. On the blade of the kunai was the same symbol as the symbol on John's branch.

John: I see. You think its me.

Madara: What more is there, John?! We know its you. The evidence that points to you is right infront of you.

Rokudou: If You Want War, We Will Give You War and Kill Every Single Hyuuga Out There!

John: NOW WAIT A MINUTE! NOONE THREATENS MY CLAN!

Rokudou: That wasn't a threat, that was a fact!

Before John could respond to Rokudou, the two other ninja jumped off their branches, leaving John on his branch.

John: I didn't order this attack. Ranmaru, my friend, I'm sorry for this to happen. If this was all my doing, Im treadfully sorry!

John then jumps off of the branch, carrying Ranmaru in his hands to burry him.
----------
End of Introduction
Back to top Go down
Rokudou
¤«KÅGÊ»¤
¤«KÅGÊ»¤
Rokudou

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr - 10:33

Chapter 1
----------
John has just finished digging Ranmaru's grave.

John: Now, time to exame this case. I have been framed for this death.

John examines Ranmaru's wounds and the kunai's in Ranmaru.

John: This definately was stolen from my clan's infantry house. But by who?!

John examines the kunai.

John: The kunai came from behind him, which was north.

John dashes north of the mountain but didn't see anything.

John: Maybe they are still close by. BYAKUGAN!

Johns pupils become more visible and the veins of the eye's come out. He looks around and see's a figure's chakra on another mountain next to their mountain. He jumps up all the way to the top. The figure begins to run as he notices John getting closer. John finally reaches the top and lands on the shoulders of the figure.

???: Aaaaaaaah!!! Please Dont Kill Me! I Was Being Payed For This!

John: Who Are You!?

???: My name is Ebisu!

John: Ebisu?! The Ebisu?! The Ebisu Who Taught Our Village Students?!

Ebisu: Yes! But That Was A Long Time Ago! I Completed Enough Missions and Reported Enough News To Become Anbu. I Didn't Get It! So I Became A Rogue Anbu. To Work For The One With The Money.

John: Who Is He?!

Ebisu: I....I Dont Know! He never told me his name nor was I able to see his face. He seemed like a skilled ninja. He always stood in the shadows.

John: DAMNIT! Is there anyone I can see?!

Ebisu gets a grin on his face.

Ebisu: Yes! There is. His name is Orochimaru!

John gets an evil glare on his face.

John: Very well, if you wish to test my power, I will see Orochimaru!

John throws Ebisu off the mountain, causing Ebisu to hit his head on a ton of boulders and being scared by sharp thorns on branches. Ebisu finally hits the ground, bleeding to death with a cracked skull. John begins dashing towards the sound village. When he gets closer to the village, he hears a hissing sound.

John: I was just looking for you.

Suddenly, A giant snake comes up from behind John and opens its mouth to bite him. He jumps to dodge the bite.

John: KAITEN!

John spins around and reflects the second bite back at the snake. The spin was so powerful, it knocked out one of the snakes fangs. The snake disappeared in a poof of smoke.

Orochimaru: Quite impressive but you forget, Im who created the existence of snake jutsu!

Orochimaru performs handsigns.

Orochimaru: Hidden Shadow Snake Hands!

Snakes begin to fly out of his sleeves at John.

John: Kaiten!

John spins around and takes in the snakes. As he stops spinnng, the snakes fly back into Orochimaru, biting him to death.

John: Now, that I finally have you, why did you kill Ranmaru?!

Orochimaru: Who are you talking about?! I have never heard of anyone with that name!

John: Fine then, I guess I shall do same thing the Sandaime did, take you apart!

John pulls out a kunai from h is pocket in his jacket.

Orochimaru: Try It!

John punches Orochimaru and pulls out his tongue all the way out until it was at its full length. He then ties his tongue to a branch. John then sticks out the kunai and hangs it from his finger right abover the end of Orochimaru's tongue.

John: It Comes Off If You Dont Talk!

Orochimaru: I Know You Wont Do It! I have studies you'r clan for years!

John raises the kunai and stabs Orochimaru's tongue. Orochimaru screams in pain.

John: If you dont tell me soon, you will have the same size tongue as a normal person!

Orochimaru: Fine! Go ahead, Im not telling you anything!

John pulls out the kunai from Orochimaru's tongue and chops Orochimaru's tongue off. Orochimaru jumped and yelled in pain.

John: Next thing is you'r eyes!

Orochimaru: OK OK! I dont know who hired me, all I got was a letter from a messenger I met at the Heaven Bridge. He gave me a scroll asking me to kill Ranmaru. He said as a reward I would be sent the money needed to begin on my next experiment.

John: Which Is?!

Orochimaru: To create a new generation of Doujutsu for him to command.

John: Heh, thanks for the info. Now, about those creepy eyes of your's!

John sticks two kunai into Orochimaru's hands, nailing him into the tree. He then grabs a scapel and sticks it into Orochimaru's eye. He then pulls out the eye. He sticks the scapel into the other eye and pulls it out.

John: Now, a little mark to remember me by. I received this jutsu just incase I wanted another clans Doujutsu.

John forms handsigns and then slams his hand into Orochimaru's forehead. Orochimaru then had a new pair of eyes. The eyes were normal yellowish green eyes.

John: As much as you like that color, I decide to let you keep it. Now, before you faint, tell me when the next meeting will be that you were supposed to get that money?!

Orochimaru: Tomorrow, at the bridge.

John: Glad to see you cooperate without me going at you with full power.

John pulls out the kunais and punches Orochimaru.

Orochimaru faints due to the pain and blood.
----------
End of Chapter 1
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Doujutsu Legends :: Manga-
Jump to: